Friday, October 8, 2010

Interesting Tidbits

Just wanted to share a few fun things I've come across lately! First is a photo from Disneyland in Hong Kong celebrating their 5th anniversary! Rain didn't stop all the cast members from gathering on Main Street :) We also got an old Eyes & Ears from 1972 passed along through our office that I thought was kind of cool!




The events team and I also recently took a trip to the Disney Event Group (DEG) where we got a behind the scenes tour of what they do. It was pretty awesome, the graphic designers "room" was playful and looked like an awesome place to work. I'm hoping to set up some future meet and greets with some of the designers there :)



I also finally finished updating my portfolio...so I'll have some pictures coming soon. As for now, here's some cool photos that have been inspiring me lately :)




















No comments:

Post a Comment